Some personal highlights:
- Quality time with the Sensapex team discussing how our openFrame modules can be used with their u-Ms to build flexible slice scopes, amongst other things.
- Fine food and drink with Chroma, Gataca, Life Canvas and others.
- Face-to-face meeting with many of our resellers, AHF, Visitron, ScopPro etc
- Meeting some of the many cool SMEs in the Neuroscience space, hopefully leading to future collaborations
- Seeing the Crest Deep-SIM in action, very nice
- Talking science, world affairs and nonsense with existing and (hopefully) future customers
In spite of an inauspicious start, with our booth shipment being rejected by Customs and returned to the UK, we thoroughly enjoyed FENS 2022 and would like to thank the organisers and everybody who took time to talk with us. I would also like to thank my colleagues from Cairn, Cairn GmbH and other partner companies for making it a fun trip.