With over thirty years of practical experience in building light sources for the life sciences we now offer a wide range of solutions for fluorescence illumination, transmitted light, OptoGenetics and other microscopy and macroscopy applications. Most of our solutions are based on Cairn MultiPort microscope adapters which allow independent optimisation of up to four independent fluorescence illumination sources in real time.
ILAS2 targeted laser illumination
The ILAS2 is a unique optical system for real-time control of laser illumination.
• Houses up to three laser modules
• Up to three single and / or multimode output ports
• Convenient platform for bespoke systems
• Multiple interlocks and safety shutters
• Houses up to six laser modules
• Flexible and user-configurable combination of wavelengths
• Multiple interlocks
• Upgradeable and serviceable on site
OptoTIRF laser illuminator
• Motorised movement of illumination spot
• Joystick or software control
• Motorised widefield bypass mode
For complete flexibility we offer solutions based on LEDs, phosphors, arc lamps, and single and multimode lasers. These can be provided standalone, or integrated into turnkey solutions for widefield epifluorescence, TIRF, spinning disk confocal, light sheet, FRAP, Photolysis and OptoGenetics.