With over thirty years of practical experience in building light sources for the life sciences we now offer a wide range of solutions for fluorescence illumination, transmitted light, OptoGenetics and other microscopy and macroscopy applications. Most of our solutions are based on Cairn MultiPort microscope adapters which allow independent optimisation of up to four independent fluorescence illumination sources in real time.
• High-resolution data
• Streamlined post-processing
• Custom mounting solutions
• Uniform axial resolution across entire sample
• Rapid volumetric imaging
• Custom-designed imaging chamber
• Multi-purpose tissue clearing system
• 12 whole mouse brains in one day
• time-efficient tissue processing
• Designed to work with high and low NA objectives
• Adapts to most inverted microscopes
• Minimal-to-no photodamage or bleaching
For complete flexibility we offer solutions based on LEDs, phosphors, arc lamps, and single and multimode lasers. These can be provided standalone, or integrated into turnkey solutions for widefield epifluorescence, TIRF, spinning disk confocal, light sheet, FRAP, Photolysis and OptoGenetics.