With over thirty years of practical experience in building light sources for the life sciences we now offer a wide range of solutions for fluorescence, transmitted light, OptoGenetics and other microscopy and macroscopy modalities. Most of our solutions are based on Cairn MultiPort adapters which allow independent optimisation of up to four independent sources in real time.
For complete flexibility we offer solutions based on LEDs, phosphors, arc lamps, and single and multimode lasers. These can be provided standalone, or integrated into turnkey solutions for widefield epifluorescence, TIRF, spinning disk confocal, light sheet, FRAP, Photolysis and OptoGenetics.
ILAS2 targeted laser illumination
The ILAS2 is a unique optical system for real-time control of laser illumination.
• Houses up to three laser modules
• Up to three single and / or multimode output ports
• Convenient platform for bespoke systems
• Multiple interlocks and safety shutters
OptoTIRF laser illuminator
• Motorised movement of illumination spoot
• Joystick or software control
• Motorised widefield bypass mode
L-SPI Single Plane Illuminator
• Live-cell imaging with ultra-low phototoxicity
• Spatial and temporal fractionation of illumination
• Orthogonal lightsheets reduce shadowing
Aura Phase Contrast Illuminator
• Ultra-long working distance
• White light, colour or NIR illumination
• Designed to work with Optoscan
• Solar emulator
• Fluorescence microscopy