SmartClear II Pro System Buffers & Passive Clearing Kit
SmartClear II Pro System Buffers
The Eco-friendly Duo
Our 2nd-generation buffers allow you to process up to 24 mouse brain hemispheres (or equivalent size samples) over the span of 10 days. In addition, it prevents tissue browning, bubble formation, and tissue damage. This new buffer system will save you substantial time, money, and samples while simultaneously protecting the environment!
Passive Clearing Kit
New to tissue clearing?
Try the most versatile passive clearing method there is with our simple and reliable kit that includes everything you need! The bundle includes all the ready-made solutions to preserve, clear, and index-match your samples with ease for 3-D imaging and analysis.
We offer two different kit sizes:
- 250 mL Kit: 250 mL SHIELD (preserve 8 mouse brains), 250 mL Passive Clearing Buffer, 250 mL EasyIndex
- 500 mL Kit: 500 mL SHIELD (preserve 16 mouse brains), 500 mL Passive Clearing Buffer, 500 mL EasyIndex
Once you have some experience with passive clearing, drastically increase your clearing speed and sample throughput by upgrading to electrophoretic clearing with SmartClear II Pro. To learn more about the benefits of active clearing and active labeling using LifeCanvas products, refer to our blog.
Our Passive Clearing Kit:
- Preserves Fluorescent Proteins (FP)
- Stains easily with a broad range of colors due to lack of autofluorescence
- Is compatible with MAP (Ku, Nature Biotechnology, 2016)
Manuals video support Get a Quote Back to Light Sheet Microscopy